Thursday, May 14, 2015

Product Revew: Sally Hansen Gel Nail Polish

So.. I love nail polish. I own too many to count and always want to try the latest thing.. on a budget. So usually, I wait until something new goes clearance. It really doesn't take that long. I've heard mixed reviews about the Sally Hansen Gel Nail polish. Well a bottle of a blue that I've been wanting, went on clearance for $2.98 at Target. What. Yes! I love Target. 


Anyways, this is what my nails look like after less than a week on! 





It did not take them long at all to chip. The very next day they started chipping. I also did my nails hours before bed and it just took too long to dry. I had some creases in my nails from when I sleep on my stomach. My nails feel like there's just a big plastic coating and it doesn't feel very comfortable. I do not like this product and do not recommend it! So glad that I only bought one color instead of a few, like I was going to do. The regular price for this polish is $10 and it's not worth it at all. It's a shame because I love Sally Hansen products. Not worth the money here.. not even the $3 clearance price!

No comments:

Post a Comment