Thursday, May 14, 2015

Second Bzzagent Campaign!



 
 
So, I got my second Bzzagent Campaign shortly after my first one! I'm so excited that I got to try out Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo. I've used it once for three weeks and the results are awesome. My hair needs less product when it's dry and it looks so much shinier and healthier. It just feels lighter and bouncier. I know, I have a lot of the "ier" words. haha. It really does work though! I'll have more to say after my campaigning is over!

So I have used this product for about a month and a half now. I will not be able to go without this product once it runs out. It's a new step in my beauty routine. I use it just once a week and the difference was amazing. My hair feels healthier and lighter the next day. There is more shine and I feel like I don't have to put any product in my hair to keep it from being crazy and unruly. This anti-residue really does help bring the bounce back in your hair. You will feel the difference just after one use. When your hair feels soft and lovely, thank this product! I recommend this for sure. These thoughts and my opinions are my own and receiving it free, has in no way, influenced my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment