Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ipsy April Glam Bag 2016!



Loving this bag! There are actually some great hits in this bag!
 
The starlooks cream eye shadow is AMAZING. I wore it on date night to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. I was blown away with the pigmentation! It was metallic and I loved it. It takes about 10 seconds to dry and then it just doesn't budge. It's seriously a favorite that I've received in a Glam Bag in a while. I love it! I'll try to find the pic I took...
 
 
 
 
I have pictures of my makeup on Instagram too:
 
 
Tarte is my favorite brand but this lip is a bit bright for me. I make it work though by using it with another tarte nude color. I put both on my lips and mixed them together a bit and looked more my style.

The nail polish is gorgeous! Too bad it doesn't last! It was 1/2 day before it chilled and its 3 days later and it looks like I've had this polish on for 2 weeks! Disappointing! It also has a very weird smell. It could be because it is organic. I have an updated picture of 6 days after application:
 
 
 
^^Yep, that is awful. I did use a top coat but it didn't seem to matter. I know that some polishes don't last that long but considering this started chipping the very first day, I'm very unimpressed.  I would never purchase this brand.
 
The Crown brush is gorgeous! So soft and it works amazing. I love getting brushes from ipsy because it's usually a crown or luxie. Great, great brush. I love the indention that the handle has for my finger too.

If you want this awesomeness! Here's my link to sign up for $10 a month! 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=2jw50

No comments:

Post a Comment