Thursday, April 21, 2016

Dancing with the Stars.. what?!?!

Okay, I'm not going to lie.. I've never given DWTS the time of day.  Really... it's not dancing with actual stars.. most of the time. I just never wanted to give in. Guys, I did SO good. I held out for 21 seasons and then got sucked in.. ahh..

So what happened was that I saw Von Miller on the Ellen show the week after he won the Superbowl. GO BRONCOS!! I've been a Peyton fan from back in the day.. The Colts days. So, I'm beyond excited they won. Anyways, Von was pretty funny on Ellen and he won MVP. He slammed Cam Newton lots of times during the game and that caught my eye. When I saw that he was going to be on DWTS, I thought I would give it a shot.

My husband and I both watched the very first night because there really was nothing else on tv. I was so excited to see how Von would do and then came Nyle DiMarco. Ohhhhh Nyle!!! I was immediately obsessed. If you don't know who Nyle DiMarco is, look him up. He is a model who won American's Next Top Model and he is deaf.

Not only is he great looking, he is an amazing dancer. He cannot hear ANYTHING. He dances by going off his dancers body and emotions and he is amazing at it. I am just amazed every single time I watch him dance.

Now, it could be because my nephew was born 2 months premature. The poor baby went through so much in his first 2 months and he ended up deaf. He has two cochlear implants and he is doing so great and he has most of his hearing now. So this hits a little close to home. It might be why I love Nyles so much and just have to make sure everyone knows!

He got the first 9 on the show and he just got the first 10 this past Monday. Guys, his performance Monday night will bring you to tears. Maybe not but it is beautiful. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment