Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Planner and Beauty and the Beast

I don't know about you but I was so excited for Beauty and the Beast! Ahh, anyway... here is my planner spread for the week!! I had to go all out. I actually got the printable from a website, who offers free spreads. I used my Xyron sticker maker to make them "stickers".  The website I used is victoriathatcher.com She has a ton! Great place and they are free printables! Anyways, here is my spread in all it's beauty. Now a movie review...





Beauty and the Beast: I loved it!! They casted this movie PERFECTLY! Seriously, you will not be disappointed. We went to a matinee on a Sunday and only paid $5.50 but I would totally pay the regular $11.50 to see it. It's great guys! There are some changes but it's not too bad. Go see it ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment