Thursday, March 16, 2017

Love Notes from Around the World

Anyone else doing this or have you heard of it?? It has taken over my life. Seriously! I started this in January and I'm still doing it. I spend all my time in Facebook groups and writing notes. So this is how it works.. You trade love notes with people from all over the world. Lots of people do it for their kids, sick ones, spouses, parents and all sorts. I'm doing mine for my husband and our anniversary. You write a love note and then take a photo of your surroundings. I have some from all over the world. STILL searching for MANY places all over the world. So if you see this and want to help out, LET ME KNOW!!! Thanks :)

So this is my note:

Chris,
Leslie's love for you is so big it has reached *location*

It's pretty awesome and I love all the amazing notes that I've received. I'm planning on using mod podge and putting them on a huge canvas! I have so many more that I'm working on a scrapbook too! It's REALLY time consuming but I've been enjoying it. Everything else has fallen away.. like this blog, my makeup obsession and everything. So, I'll be trying to post on here at least ONCE a week. I'll post some of the awesome pictures that I've received!!












No comments:

Post a Comment