Sunday, May 1, 2016

Let's be Friends- Hello Kitty OPI



Seriously, this is probably my favorite polish color ever! It's definitely in the top 3 and I own a lot. I love nail polish but there's just something special about this one. I've also received a lot of compliments on the color. It has also lasted about a week without chipping! I didn't use a base or top coat either. I'm going to reapply it with both and see how much longer it extends the manicure, if at all. It is on clearance, so it will probably be hard to find now. Run to your local Ulta and see if you find it on the clearance rack for 1/2 off! I might try to find another one for a backup! 



I forgot to snap a picture on my manicure because I wasn't expecting to love it as much. I also, didn't know I would get as many compliments! Here is a picture I did snap of my reading day. You can see my two amazing nails three days after application! 



No comments:

Post a Comment