Sunday, January 15, 2017

January Planner Addict Box Photo Challenge

Since, I want to win 3 months free, I'm all over this challenge. The Planner Addict Box is holding a January challenge on instagram, to try and win free months of the sub. It's actually a pretty cool challenge and I'm loving it so far. I'm about half way through now. Here is the challenge and some of my posts. If you check out my instagram: Disturbia0509 .. you can see all of my posts on there. I will update this, when it's all over and add ALL of my challenge day pictures!


Day 14. This was yesterday's post. My most liked so far! I think a lot of people love post-it/stickey notes. They are just so fun and I'm a tad bit of a collector :) haha.
 
 
 
 

Day 15: Storage. Today is storage and I showed just some of the spaces that I have planner storage. I'm a crafter, so it's kind of all over the place. This isn't my whole room but some of the best spots!😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment