Sunday, January 15, 2017

January Planner Addict Box

I used to have 3-4 make up subscriptions but I have so much that I needed to stop. My obsession has kind of gone elsewhere... planners/crafting. I've always been a crafter but this year, I wanted to CREATE much more. It makes me happy and is so relaxing. Anyways, the only sub box I have no is, The Planner Addict Box. This box is $18.75 a month, with shipping. I love it. I'm kind of a beginner and don't have a lot of stickers and such. Well this was my January box and it's amazing. One of the best boxes so far! This is my 4th box.


 
 First of all, look at all the items!! There's tons of stuff in here:
- Quote cards
-3 pages of stickers
-2 different sizes of washi
-6 month, mini calander notes
-'YAY' planner clip
-some shaped pictures
-THE DIAMOND PEN (I'm really excited about this)
 
This is a good amount of planner goodies for less than $20 bucks! They also changed their look and I really like the actual box too. If you are thinking about it.. I would pull the trigger now. You will have to wait until the April slots open, at the end of the month. You basically have to wait 2 months to get your first box. Once you get your first box, it's monthly.
 
Here is the link: Planner Addict Box 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment