Thursday, January 19, 2017

Holiday Craftiness. Great Holiday Season

I am really excited to post my crafts from the Holidays. I've got quite a few that I'm pretty proud of. I got my cricut and I immediately put it to work. I knew that I wanted to make some paper flower, shadow boxes.

First up, is my mom.

 My mom has always, always loved Amazing Grace, they hymn. She also likes the color yellow. I wanted to make it special for her because she deserves it. So, I made some yellow gradient colored flowers and some white for a little pop. I decided to just do a big script, Amazing Grace with vinyl.  Here's a picture.. 




This one took me about 2 days. It was my very first cricut project! So, I was learning how to use it and making this at the same time. It took a while. I think I'm getting the hang of it now.




Here is another that I made for my sister-in-law, to be. She loves mint and we both really like, The Gilmore Girls. So, I knew that I wanted to incorporate all that. I really liked how the gradient colors came out with my mom. I decided to do that here and use minty looking colors. I think that was one of the hardest parts! Anyways, here is how it came out. I used a gray colored frame because that's they type of décor that will match in my brothers house. I used white vinyl with part of the lyrics on top.





This next one was for a Secret Santa gift. This one was a bit tricky because her favorite color is black. I decided to do a smaller shadow box, since we had a $ limit. Instead of doing all black, I did some gray into black. This way it wasn't all one color. I then used some glitter vinyl and a script R, for her name. I think it turned out pretty well!




No comments:

Post a Comment