Friday, February 24, 2017

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

I've been obsessed about learning all kinds of new things lately. Have I actually done it? Not really.. Things have been crazy for me. Anyways, I finally had to play around in my craft room. I love the outcome. It's not the best but it took a long time and I love it.

I recently saw some posts about watercolor crayons. I purchased some to try with Bible Journaling, which is another story. Anyways, I got this spring time pack from Michael's by Recollections. Gorgeous shimmer colors. I definitely watched some YouTube videos to learn how to use them.




So, these are the pretty great! They are supposed to be like the Faber-Castell Gelatos, which I also purchased. I have not tried then yet though. I wanted to learn with the cheaper ones!

This is what I made... I am obsessed with this quote right now. I'm not even sure why. I guess, I feel like I'm wandering though life but I don't feel lost at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment