Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Review

 

 
 
4/5 stars!
 
 
I received this little gem, complimentary from influenster to test and review. It has in no way, influenced my opinions or this review.
 
I am really picky when it comes to my moisturizers. It makes it hard for me to find ones that I like and that's not fun in the winter. My hands get so dry, chapped and horrible during winter. It's pretty ugly. I'm pretty busy and am always doing something that requires me to use a product that allows the on the go lifestyle. One of my biggest issues with creams is the greasy residue. I can't deal with it! I can't just sit for 15+ minutes, after applying a cream to let the grease sink in. Most of the times, I wipe it off and move on to a different product. I AM SO happy to report that I do not have that issue with this at all. I put it on and then my hands are soft and feel great. There is no greasy residue and that makes me so happy! I think it does a great job keeping my hands moisturized without having to keep applying constantly. The only issues I have with this are small and I can deal. For instance, I do not like when creams are in a pot type container. I have to dig in for the product and my nails are usually a bit long and then I have cream under my nails. I do not like that at all. Second, it has a very strange smell to it. It's not bad but not great. The good thing, is that it doesn't last terribly long, so I can deal with that. I do love how small it is though because I can just throw it in my purse and go. I can always have it with me and that's a bonus.
 
Overall, I think that if you can get past the smell and the container, go for it. It's a great cream and my hands seem to really like it. My hands definitely are extremely dry in winter and I can notice a change in the few days I have been wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment