Thursday, January 21, 2016

Give Me Some Nude Lip! Swatches!





So... How funny that as I was posting my blog about coming back, UPS threw a package on my porch. Yes, I literally mean, he threw it on my porch. It's sad that they never ring the doorbell but I know when they are here because of the loud thud on my porch. Okay, done with UPS ranting... Now, I ordered the last "Give Me Some Lip" set and I really liked it. I found some favorite out of it and the box is just ... so cute! When I saw someone post about this, I had to order it right away. I also got 8% back from Sephora using ebates. If you want more info on ebates, let me know in the comments. It's amazing and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. I did get a bag of samples with the code FOLLOW. It is literally a plastic bag, I don't even know why they feel the need to mention a free bag. You can see it a little under all the samples. I laid it all out because the one thing that is great about Sephora, is the samples. That's a lot of samples. I also got three samples with my order, in addition to the 8 in the bag. Notice the sample of the Bite?? It's soooo CUTE. I don't ever want to use it because it's the cutest. lol Now.. onto the lip products and swatches.

If you are not signed up with ebates, you are missing out!! You get a % back on most online purchases. Here's the link to sign up:

Ebates Sign up



Just a warning: This is my first swatch blog and I'm so pale!



 
Nars in Dolce Vita 0.12 oz (swatch below)
 
 


 
Nudstix lip+cheek pencil in Whisper ).088 oz
 
 


 
Tarte- Tarteist lip Paint in Namaste Nude .10 oz
 
 
 
 
 

Marc Jacobs long wear lip pencil in Primrose .01 oz
 
 
 
 

 


Laura Mercier Crème smooth lip in Milkyway .07 oz
 
 
I've used some of these and they are gorgeous but really nude. I'm not sure how these would look on deeper skin tones. The Nars went on so light, it almost looked like a gloss and very sheer. The tarte was beautiful and goes on so smoothly but doesn't have the longest staying power. I will update as I use the rest of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment