Thursday, January 21, 2016

#JingleVoxBox - Love this one!

I was lucky enough to receive a Jingle VoxBox this holiday season. Well... I received it the week of Christmas but I was out of town. So, I didn't really get to dig into the box, until the next week. Anyways, I'm really surprised at how much they can fit into such a small box! My box is pictured below.





These are the following items:
 
Kiss Strip Lash adhesive in black  0.25 oz
 
Kiss Lashes 
 
Pure Ice nail polish in Home Run
 
Cetaphil moisturizing cream 1 oz
 
NYC CityProof 24HR waterproof eyeliner in Dark Brown(932) .042 oz
 
Three packs of Biscoff cookies
 
Hallmark IttyBittys- Rapunzel
 
 
I was so excited to get this because it had been a while since my last one. I love the ittybitty because Tangled is one of my favorite movies. Not the favorite, that will always be the Little Mermaid. Too bad, I didn't get that one! I actually have it sitting in one of my vases for my eye pencils.
 
 
 I have not tried the lashes yet, I will be doing that this weekend with the eyeliner. I am really excited. Lashes are huge right now and I didn't have any to try!
 
The nail polish is gorgeous and I've always liked Pure Ice. I can't wait for my nails to heal after the gel manicure to put that polish on. It's a perfect color for winter.
 
The cookies are long gone. They are so good. My husband was so excited and I definitely had to share.
 
The Cetaphil has some pros and cons. For example, it has this weird smell. It's not really bad but it's not really good. Hard to explain. I guess the good news is that it doesn't stay around too long. I don't like that it's in a little pot type container. When I have to dig out lotion it gets underneath all my nails. I typically have longer nails, so that's not fun. Now, I can overlook those issues, they are quite small. I think it does a great job of moisturizing my hands and it does not leave a greasy residue, At All. That's my biggest issue with moisturizes. I can't have greasy hands after because then I can't touch anything without leaving residue. So that's a major plus and I loved how it felt on my hands.
 
Overall, this is a great box. I haven't tried a few things but I've been wanting to try them out. I love when I get a box that I will use everything. Thanks @influenster !


No comments:

Post a Comment