Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ore-Ida Tots aka #OreIdaTotchos #contest & Review

 I wasn't sure about this whole idea of totchos. I have actually never heard of it, until I received my voxbox and saw that it was one of the campaign items.  So, I went in and got my free bag, (thanks to Ore-Ida & Influenster for my complimentary bag) of Ore-Ida tots and tried to think of ways to make my totchos. I know there are a lot of recipes but I wanted to do something my own.

This is what I came up with.....



 
This was my simple recipe for two people:
 
1/2 bag of Ore-Ida tots
 
1/2 can of Wolf canned Chili
 
1 cup of cheddar/monetary jack shredded cheese or any you prefer.
 
It takes about 15 minutes and this was more than plenty for two people.
 
My husband and I thought these were great. It was a hit! What I did was just layer the totchos on a small baking sheet and cooked them, per the instructions on the bag. I then heated up some canned chili and got out some cheese. When the tots were cooked and ready to eat, I put them in a small dish and then I layered some chili and cheese, until we thought we had enough. They were delish and so easy to make! This would be a great party food too. I recommend making totchos. You can use a different recipe or come up with something off the top of your head. The sky is the limit. Here is the link for the Ore-Ida Totchos Hub , where you can find many recipes!



My husband and I love Ore-Ida products. We always buy their fries and tots. They are always so crispy and fresh. These were extra crispy and I just loved that. I know that sometimes it depends on how long you cook your fries/tots. These didn't take that long and they were perfect. Great brand and great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment