Monday, May 2, 2016

April Birchbox 2016!



Acure Organics
I actually liked this. I feel like it made my skin so soft and it had a nice smell. I think i will see how it works after a few more uses and look into other skin care products from this brand. 

Au Naturale trio
- this is soooo insanely small quite ridiculous actually and hard to use. I was not impressed with this and will most likely just toss it. There's not enough product for me to even make a decision on. 

Davines 
-All in one milk 
-shampoo & conditioner foil packets

For the most part, I did not like any of this. The milk was okay but I wouldn't purchase it at that price. I didn't really see a bit difference in my hair. Although, I feel like you have to use a product for your hair or skin for longer than 1-2 uses, to notice a difference. The shampoo and conditioner I didn't like at all. I can't stand the smell. It's pretty strong and I could still smell it hours after my shower. I usually love that but when it's a smell I don't like.. not so much. The one that that I liked about the conditioner was that it was really thick. It might be the thickest, I have ever used. 


English Laundry Notting Hill Femme

-Doesn't smell as bad as most of the ones they send but I still don't like it. Keep in mind, I do not wear fragrances and am EXTREMELY picky, when I do wear them.

Whish Shaving Cream

-Oh, how I hate this. It doesn't smell as nice as my current shaving cream (EOS) and doesn't work. The reason it doesn't work, is because it is TOO thick. It made my razor dull and just would not cut my hair. I had to use some really good cleanser and go in with my regular shaving cream to finish the job. I will be putting this in the giveaway/toss pile. My EOS is much cheaper and works so much better!

Overall, this was a sub-par box. The only thing I really liked was that I could review the Shampoo and Conditioner separately, and it gave me 20 points instead of 10 there. I did notice that it would not give me ANY points for sharing my box. Pretty mad about that since I have always counted on that for 10 points. I hope this isn't a new thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment