Monday, May 9, 2016

Play! by Sephora April 2016




NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien 

I would have to double check what colors came with the Birthday gift last year. I don't think it's this color but similar. Anyways, I loved the birthday gift two piece set and I love this one. I loved the color and love how it lasts on my lips. This is a great sample size too, it will last me a long while. I really need to start getting into NARS but it's a bit pricey. 


Sephora Collection Colorful Cheek Ink Gel

Honestly, I'm a bit worried to try this. I will eventually but haven't yet. 

Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2am Kiss Perfume

This scent was not as bad as most. I'm really picky when it comes to perfumes and I actually liked this one. It will be a rare one that I keep around. Not sure how often I will use it but it's got a really light scent that is not overpowering. 

Clinique Pep-start Eye Cream

I really like this so far. I need to completely finish it before I give my final thoughts but so far, so good.


 Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil

I'm going to be a big fan of Milk Makeup. I got a lip product in my birchbox a few months back that I loved. It's actually in my birchbox cart to purchase sometime. I wish it was in the actual rollerball but I understand this is just a sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment