Monday, May 9, 2016

#DODEOBETTER VoxBox @Walgreens @Influenster

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Cool Essentials

 Dove Dry Spray available at Walgreens (link) for $6.99
 
I want to thank Walgreens and Influenster for providing me with his and hers Dryspray deodorants. I have always used Dove and I was really excited for this VOXBOX. Chris and I both used this and we both loved it. I like to use this when I shower after work. Sometimes it's right before bed time and this is just seems light and airy. I love how fast it dries. I have never used this spray deodorants because I don't like how long they have a wet feeling. This definitely doesn't do that. It works really well for working out too. The hubs and I play tennis pretty often and always use this before we work out. I will be buying more of this, for sure! Great option to keep in your gym bag or purse.
 
 
 
 
Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Fresh
 
Men's Dry Spray available at Walgreens for $6.99
 
My husband is really picky with deodorants and didn't want to use this at first. When I told him that he had to, he did it. :) He started using it just for tennis and really liked it. He then got a rash and was told to only use a spray deodorant and was glad he had this. He's been using it daily now for a week and loves it. He says it does a great job keeping him smelling fresh and dries rather quickly. Overall, he's liking it and glad I made him try it!
 
Thanks so much for letting us try these. I now have another option for deodorant! #dodeobetter
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment