Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#Crafting and #Beaty!

Crafts are a passion of mine. It's something I love to do when I feel an restless or stressed. Making something completely awesome by my OWN two hands, is empowering. It's pretty much awesome. I love to make these as gifts too. They seem to be well received and not to brag, I get a lot of "open an etsy account". I just don't know that if I HAVE to do it, it will be as satisfying. So right now, I'm just going to continue doing them for myself and gifts. I'll start blogging and maybe even some tutorials on how I do some of these awesome crafts.

Something else that I've become obsessed with is Beauty products. I haven't really worn a lot of make-up. I have been obsessed with nail polish and all things nail decor related. You should see my nail polish collection! I'm constantly doing my nails and trying new themes/colors. I'll post some of those too. I have been dying to get an #ipsy account, which I have! YAY! Now, I can't wait to get my hands on anything and everything. I'll start trying out some new looks to see what I like. I'm also setting up and Influenster account (Voxbox). I need to get some followers on here though. Over the next couple weeks, I'll start posting about some of the things I've done lately. I would also like to make this a place to do reviews on all the new products I get from ipsy and *hopefully* voxbox.

So that's it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment