Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Purple is the color of the day!

 
 
 
 
Yes, yes, I know. It's St. Patrick's day! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!! I recently got some great products and I couldn't wait to try them out! Since it was an off day today, I thought there was no better time.
 
Anyways, I've heard so many things about the  e.l.f products. So, I've stocked up on some of them (some on clearance!) and today is the first test. I loved the colors of this e.l.f baked eye shadow. I usually try to go for a natural look and not bold. These colors go on lighter than they appear but that's perfect for me. I love the eye shadow trio.
 
I paired it with a purple eye liner ($1) by e.l.f. It goes on really light, which I love. You can definitely add as much as you would like. I just went over the line two times to get it the shade I wanted.
 
Then I used this awesome NYX purple mascara! I really had to put a few coats on to get the purple color but I love it. It's not only purple but it lengthens my lashes and makes them look awesome. This makes me want to buy NYX mascara for everyday use.
 
 
I decided to opt out of all other make up today and just use the moisturizer, LeeAnni Eco- 3 in 1 Revolution Light. I got it in my Ipsy glam bag this month. You are supposed to use it at night and morning. Usually, I just do it after I shower. It's two times a day sometimes. I've been using it for 4 days and my skin feels soft and looks good. I'm really happy with this so far!
 
 
Lastly, I used a Crown brush for my shadow and crease. I got this duo brush in my Ipsy glam bag this month. I love that I have both in one brush! It is so soft and it does a pretty good job of getting my shadow on. I love the crease side and works so much better.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment