Sunday, March 15, 2015

My first @ipsy bag! @marchglambag


I love the Floral theme they had going on. I'm making a flower/garden display for work and had some of my flowers at home. Anyways, it's so fun getting something fun in the mail! 

I received it last night and have tried all but one product. 
 
LeeAnni  Eco
3 in 1 Revolution Light:

- I used this last night and this morning and love it so far. My skin is so soft and the product smells good. This is a small sample and I'll try to get as many uses as I can out of it. It might be something that I have to add to my purchases in the future.


Pixi by Petra
Mesmerizing Mineral Duo:

 I have always wanted to try Pixi. I see it at Target all the time but it's just so expensive! It's got gorgeous packaging too. I was so stoked when I got this eye shadow duo in my bag! It's a tan and bronze color. They are my colors! Tans, browns and golds are my go-to shades for my eye shadow. I loved this product.

NYX Cosmetics
Butter Lipstick: Little Susie:

I was excited to get this in my bag. I have heard a lot of good things about NYX cosmetics. So when Target was having their super clearance on make up this month, I purchased a few NYX items. I haven't used them yet but when I do, I'll post it. Anyways, I got the pinkish color -Little Susie. I have to try it a few more times but so far, I'm not too impressed. I feel like it's too bright of a color for me. I'll wear it a couple more times to see. I'm not usually the type to wear lipstick, so it might be just something I need to familiarize myself with.

Crown Brush
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush:

I used this with my Pixi eye shadow! This brush is so soft and I loved it. I'll be using this for a long time. It was so easy to use and I didn't have to put a ton of shadow on it to show up on my eye. A little went a long way. Loved this brush!

I'll add about Purlisse when I use it! :)
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment